Monday, August 4, 2008

WHAT IS SHRI?

Ah, Shri... I just can't imagine my life without it. Why, you ask? And what exactly is Shri?

Shri, my friends, is all that is life affirming. Shri is that indomitable life force. Shri is that little bitty blade of grass that screams, "hear I come!", and busts up through the sidewalk so that all the world can see it! Yeah, it's like that. I'm all about the Shri...

My partners and I needed a name for our Yoga Retreat venture. We needed a name that expressed who we three are and what we're made of. We needed something that screamed, "here we come!" We needed the Shri.

So, on that note it's official:

SHRI x THREE YOGA is in business. That's three times the yoga and three times the bliss. It's all about yoga, wine, and aligning with the divine. Three yogis who embrace life and savor it like mad. Oh yes...

More on the Guatemala yoga retreat to come. So much more to come...

No comments: