Monday, August 11, 2008

A little yoga, anyone?

I'm getting ready to leave for Guatemala tomorrow. I'll be gone for 17 blissful days and will be scoping out a few more places to include in our retreat. I'll also be studying Spanish this trip, my fourth there in one year, and hope to come away with the ability to speak a little Spanish and there. Here's hoping!

I spent six hours in two Anusara Yoga workshops with my teacher, Noah Maze and another wonderful teacher, Naime Jezzeny yesterday. My friend and fellow yoga retreat partner Linda Eifer did the workshops with me. I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of Linda as you already know who I am. And may I just say she's utterly fabulous...



Yes, she really can stick her leg behind her head!



This is Noah in action. He truly is a teacher's teacher. I just adore him...



Now me, I'm the Restorative Yoga chick. You'll find me happily doing things like this.



And let's not forget this.



Having a strong asana practice is a beautiful thing and insuring that you have the Restorative practice is just as important. Get your yoga groove on and then get your restorative bliss on.

It's all about balance...

2 comments:

Yogadawg said...

What great fun! If only I had a little time on my hands.

Ritesh said...

Yoga is an art of discipline that was developed by an Indian Hindu named Patanjali. yoga

Retreat
about benefits of yoga exercises, yoga meditation, yoga practice.